Dr.Vivek Bindra of Badabusiness.com is India’s leading Leadership Consultant, Motivational Speaker, Business Coach as well as Corporate trainer. Vivek Bindra helps people and companies to excel in their respective fields with the right approach, strategy, and mindset.
He is India’s one of the best motivational speakers who electrifies the audience with positive energy. Vivek Bindra was very studious and bright from his childhood itself. From a very tender age, he had great interest and knowledge about businesses.
This allrounder personality also owns a Youtube channel where he likes to upload videos majorly about business management. He also likes to upload videos about personality development, investing, learning mindset, as well as life goals.
To educate people about business and after seeing more than 90% of new businesses in India failing he decided to start giving free knowledge. And Youtube is the best source to give and take free knowledge to grow ahead in life. To know more inside the secret of Dr. Vivek Bindra Wife, Education, Income, Net Worth, House stay tuned till the end!
|Real Name||Vivek Bindra|
|Profession||Entrepreneur, Motivational Speaker, CEO Coach|
|Age||42 (As of 2020)|
|Date of Birth||April 5, 1978|
|Birthplace||New Delhi, India|
|College||Amity Business College Noida|
|Educational Qualifications||M.B.A. and Phd|
|Marital Status||Married ( 2 Children)|
Vivek Bindra Wiki Biography
Vivek Bindra was born on 5th April in the year 1982 and as of the year 2020, Dr. Vivek Bindra’s age is 38 years. He was born and brought up in New Delhi. Talking about his early life, his father died when he was just 2 years old!
Then, his mother married another guy and he was left all alone at a very tender age. But, his mother took him with her and worked very hard and to raise him. Vivek Bindra had a very disgraceful childhood and he was all broke at a very young age,
But, he was very bright in studies and his intelligence, as well as knowledge, was great. Vivek Bindra did his schooling from Xavier’s school located in New Delhi itself. He was a very bright student and topped almost every examination.
From childhood itself, he had an interest in business and economics related subjects. After doing his schooling and high schooling studies from Xavier’s school, he decided to do his graduation degree in Business Management.
Later he applied for Amity Business College, Noida for pursuing his Bachelor in Business administration degree. There he did his degree successfully and he was one of the favorite students of the professors. Vivek is a Hindu by religion and his caste is Kshatriya.
He is a well-built guy with a height of 6 feet and he weighs around 75 kilograms. This strong personality is renowned for his work and is a business coach of many companies.
Vivek Bindra Education
At a very tender age of 2, Vivek’s father died and his mother decided to remarry. Vivek spent his childhood with his mother and stepfather with a lot of pain. But, all these things didn’t affect his education and career. From childhood itself, Bindra was very smart and cunning.
He always topped the examinations and was among the favorites of his teachers. Vivek Bindra did his schooling from Xavier’s school located in New Delhi itself. After doing his schooling and high schooling studies from Xavier’s school, he decided to do his graduation degree in Business Management.
Vivek Bindra Net Worth & Income
Vivek Bindra’s overall income per month is estimated to be around 20 lakh rupees. Majorly his income sources are from Youtube monetization from ads as well as affiliates, training courses, and income from companies as a business coach.
His overall net worth is estimated to be around 10 crores as of the year 2020. His professional leadership funnel programs cost thousands of dollars and contribute to his earnings.
You might like– Sandeep Maheshwari Income and Net Worth Revealed (Shocking!)
Dr. Vivek Bindra lost his father when he was just 2 years old. He is the single parent raised child and obviously his early life was not that good in terms of family. Although, Vivek is blessed in terms of getting love from his wife as he married his childhood crush.
However, the exact name of his wife is not available. He also has 2 children and both of them are young. Not much is known about Vivek Bindra’s wife and we will soon update information as soon as we receive from our trusted sources.
Unknown Facts and Trivia!
- Vivek Bindra owns a consultancy company named Global ACT (Academy of Consultancy and Training) which was founded by him in the year 2012. He renamed Global ACT as Bada Business from the year 2019.
- On his Youtube channel, Vivek uploaded video against IMA (Indian Medical Association) and said doctors are the biggest human killer! This sentence said by him got Vivek into a lot of trouble. IMA sued him and demanded Rs. 50 Crore INR of compensation for his sayings. But, Bindra fought the case against the IMA association and won.
- Vivek Bindra’s net worth is estimated to be around 10 crores rupees and his major sources of income are from leadership funnels and business programs.
- He manages, coaches, and supports more than 50 different companies and all his clients are super happy as they are seeing an upward graph in their progress from his coaching.
- India’s leading newspaper company The Times Of India awarded Vivek Bindra the award of Best CEO Coach in India.
- One of his HR professional’s training programs is superhit and he created the record which is recognized even by the Limca Book of Records.
- The leading car company of India Maruti Suzuki also awarded Vivek Bindra by Best Indian Corporate Trainer of the year 2019.
- He has won the Think Tank Corporate Asia title at the World Leadership Federation held in Dubai!
- Vivek Bindra has clients from more than 25 countries and he is the coach for more than 50 brands!
- He is the most-watched and followed business coach all over Asia and his youtube channel has more than 8 million subscribers.
- Along with that on Facebook Vivek has over1 million followers with all his content reaching up to 5 million views.